Cerambycoidea Forum
Cerambycoidea Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Cerambycidae Cerambycinae
 Clytini
 China: Xylotrechus yanoi

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

   Insert an Image File

   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
znort Posted - 06/04/2023 : 09:50:28



426.81 KB

Xylotrechus yanoi (Gressitt, 1934) du Guangxi.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
znort Posted - 05/10/2026 : 13:21:46
je vais vérifier ça avec les caractères donnés par Lin
Xavier Posted - 06/04/2023 : 16:48:33
Xylotrechus yanoi Gressitt, 1934 sans parenthèses, puisque l'espèce n'a pas changé de genre, et que le nom actuel est bien celui attribué par l'auteur.
Regarde aussi Xylotrechus pekingensis Pic, 1939.

Cerambycoidea Forum © 2000-08 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07