Cerambycoidea Forum
Cerambycoidea Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Cerambycidae Lamiinae
 Lamiini
 Laos: Acalolepta basimaculata ♂

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

   Insert an Image File

   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Xavier Posted - 09/03/2013 : 15:41:38

355.32 KB
25 mm, male. Houaphan Province, Nord Laos.
Le 5ème article courbé me semble tératologique.


4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Xavier Posted - 12/09/2026 : 08:57:10
Excellent ! Thanks a lot.
Xaurus Posted - 12/09/2026 : 00:18:03
I found an older picture from the type spms of A. basiplagiata made by myself in Basel, so this sps is different from A. basimaculata.




124.5 KB
Xavier Posted - 06/09/2026 : 19:13:37

182.64 KB
A comparison of the descriptions of Acalolepta basiplagiata (Breuning, 1935) and Acalolepta basimaculata (Pic, 1944), the type specimen of which is in the gallery, photographed by Gérard.
I believe that Pic’s species could be a synonym of Breuning’s species, except for the antennae, which are yellow from the third antennal segment onwards. However, this cannot be verified without a photograph of Breuning’s type specimen, which is held at the Naturhistorisches Museum Basel.


Alastor Posted - 09/03/2013 : 19:58:26
Symétriquement ? ? ? ?

Cerambycoidea Forum © 2000-08 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07