Cerambycoidea Forum
Home
|
Profile
|
Register
|
Active Topics
|
Members
|
Search
|
FAQ
All Forums
Cerambycidae Lamiinae
Saperdini
Uganda: Nupserha
Note:
You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register,
click here
. Registration is FREE!
Screensize:
640 x 480
800 x 600
1024 x 768
1280 x 1024
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Basic
Help
Prompt
Format:
Font
Andale Mono
Arial
Arial Black
Book Antiqua
Century Gothic
Comic Sans MS
Courier New
Georgia
Impact
Lucida Console
Script MT Bold
Stencil
Tahoma
Times New Roman
Trebuchet MS
Verdana
Size
1
2
3
4
5
6
Color
Black
Red
Yellow
Pink
Green
Orange
Purple
Blue
Beige
Brown
Teal
Navy
Maroon
LimeGreen
Message:
* HTML is OFF
*
Forum Code
is ON
Smilies
[quote][i]Originally posted by Larry Bezark[/i] [br][img]/public/imgforum/Larry Bezark/2026927174435_Dscn1222 Nupserha Kibale NP W Region Uganda.jpg[/img][img]/public/imgforum/Larry Bezark/2026927174549_DSCN1223 Nupserha lat Kibale NP W Region Uganda.JPG[/img][br][size=1] 68.13 KB[/size=1] from Kibale National Park, W Region, Uganda; 11 mm. Thanks Larry B. [/quote]
Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.
T O P I C R E V I E W
Larry Bezark
Posted - 27/09/2026 : 17:46:03
68.13 KB
from Kibale National Park, W Region, Uganda; 11 mm.
Thanks
Larry B.
2 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
Larry Bezark
Posted - 27/09/2026 : 21:15:19
I agree, I have not seen anything similar to that antennal coloration pattern.
Larry B.
Francesco
Posted - 27/09/2026 : 20:43:48
It should belong to
Nupserha
.
Cerambycoidea Forum
© 2000-08 Snitz Communications