Cerambycoidea Forum
Cerambycoidea Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Cerambycidae Cerambycinae
 unsorted Cerambycinae
 Vietnam

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

   Insert an Image File

   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pierre Posted - 09/10/2026 : 11:18:44

135.05 KB

Stunning specimen from Central Vietnam, 28mm.

Procoxae open and angulate. Midcoxae open. - The position of the head (subvertical front) and the pointy palpi indicate a Lamiinae that I would see it in the Saperdini tribe. On the other hand, such kind of legs is more the Cerambycinae style. And antennae like these, recalling some Compsocerini... A mystery to me..
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Xavier Posted - 09/10/2026 : 12:59:58
Magnificent Trachyderini species I've never seen before.

Cerambycoidea Forum © 2000-08 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07