Cerambycoidea Forum
Cerambycoidea Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Cerambycidae Lamiinae
 Lamiini
 Thailande: Aristobia angustifrons ♂♀

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

   Insert an Image File

   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Xavier Posted - 01/10/2026 : 21:38:38

496.6 KB
29 mm, Thailande, Tak Province, Umphang. Aristobia angustifrons Gahan, 1888 male.

432.99 KB
31 mm, Thailande, Chiang Rai Province, Wiang Papao. Aristobia angustifrons Gahan, 1888 female.

This species is distinguished from the closely related Aristobia voetii Thomson, 1878 not by the hairiness at the apex of the fourth antennal segment, but by a comparison of the genitalia. I shall post a photograph of a couple A. voetii tomorrow.

Cerambycoidea Forum © 2000-08 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07