Cerambycoidea Forum
Cerambycoidea Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Cerambycidae Lamiinae
 Ancylonotini
 Idactus? Uganda

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

   Insert an Image File

   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Larry Bezark Posted - 28/09/2026 : 17:07:09
Not sure of the genus, this one is from
Kibale NP W Region Uganda, 10-12mm.

Thanks,

Larry B.


125.04 KB
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Larry Bezark Posted - 29/09/2026 : 17:13:34
Thank you Vitali, much appreciated.

Larry B.
Vitali Posted - 29/09/2026 : 09:15:30
Check for Oeax lichenea Duvivier, 1891. I have several from the same place.
Larry Bezark Posted - 28/09/2026 : 23:55:25
Merci, Gerard,

If you have this paper, can you please send it to me?
BREUNING Stephan, 1938

Études sur les Lamiaires (Coléop. Cerambycidæ). Septième Tribu : Ancylonotini Lac.

Novitates Entomologicæ, 3ème supplément (41-46): 319-364, figs 500-509.

Thank you,

Larry B.
Gerard Posted - 28/09/2026 : 23:00:09
Bonjour Larry a mon avis c'est peux etre dans le genre Oeax

Cerambycoidea Forum © 2000-08 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07