My website is closed down. About three months ago the site stopped properly loading large pages, like Lamiini. Searches ended up with a error message I contacted the hosting company (GoDaddy) and they had no clue what if anything caused the issue. They said they could no longer perform back-ups because of antiquated source code, and older hosting platforms (a bunch of BS if you asked me). So … as a result I am having the website re-built by a local company, who will also host it after it is completed. This new site requires completely new computer code and of course the entire process is lengthy and very expensive. The company asked if I wanted to install a “donation” page to try and recoup some funds; I said no, maintaining my website is a labor of love and I deeply care for all my users and I do not want them to have to pay anything for access. The public portion of the website is almost ready to be revealed, so please be patient. When it is ready I will let you all know the new URL. Probably only a week or two more.